There are so many wedding album options that it would fill a web site to show them all.
However, we aim to make the process easier for you. We can show you a selection of albums, tell you what the options are (things like size, number of pages, cover style etc.) and give you an idea of how what you spend is reflected in the final album.
You can then give us an idea of what you would like to spend and we will put together a set of options for you based on your budget.
We've put a few of the options on this page to give you some ideas.
The Premium Wedding Album SetGuide Price £1,350
This example is a premium wedding album set that's printed in Italy on the highest quality paper and feature options like metallic paper and acrylic covers. This set features albums in three different sizes:
A typical album would be:
- One 30cm x 30cm (12" x 12") Bride & Groom Album
- Two 20cm x 20 cm (8" x 8") Parents albums
- Four 10cm x 10 cm (4" x 4") mini-albums for the best man and bridesmaids
- All the albumbs have 60 Pages (30 spreads)
- Acrylic cover and metallic paper for the Bride & Groom Album